Feb 20, 2007

What's in a name?


See the titles of these papers that I found in this thread on PhysicsForums and decide yourself:

Would Bohr be born if Bohm were born before Born?
H. Nikolic
physics/0702069

IIB or not IIB
Mark Srednicki
hep-th/9807138

If anyone knows papers with interesting names, please feel free to say it.

-------------------

I'm adding two more. One, Osame pointed me (as you can see in the comments), the other I was browsing some papers I collected some time ago and stumbled with it. I guess both can be considered in the same class of the second one above, let us say, Shakespearean Titles:

What's in a name?
Luciano da Fontoura Costa
cond-mat/0309266

Much Ado About Nothing
Vijay Balasubramanian, Klaus Larjo, Joan Simon
hep-th/0502111


Picture: Romeo and Juliet, by Soul-Daemon.

2 comments:

Osame Kinouchi said...

Alamino, there is a paper of Luciano Fontoura with the title "What´s in a name?". Search in the ArXiv.

Roberto said...

Thanks. I've just added it to the list. :)